Thursday, February 3, 2011

Curried Root Vegetables


So I have been trying quite a few recipes from The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen and I have loved each one.  This one sounded good because I love curry and it is.  It is very flavorful.  I didn't get to try it out on the kids because I started it too late to have for dinner and I don't know if it will last for them to have a taste.  My husband thinks it's a nice side dish  because it doesn't have meat.  He thought some beef strips would taste good and my friend Randi suggested using lamb.  My husband thought that would be great.  He did eat it for dinner tonight (a day after) and he added some Costco meatballs which completed the meal for him.  I don't mind having just vegetables and to me, having this over sweet brown rice is great.  The original recipe puts it over quinoa for more protein but I just used what was already cooked  Let me know if you like it.

Recipe: Curried Root Vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment